Media Release Submissions
If you’re unable to see the form below for Media Release submissions, you’ll need to make sure you’re also logged in with your credentials:
If you’re unable to see the form below for Article submissions, you’ll need to make sure you’re also logged in with your credentials:
KBI.Media Partner Quick Reference
Firstly, you can read our full Publishing Policy at any stage.
Secondly, you can provide a quick sanity check on your item to be published by confirming the following points:
- Is this relevant for an audience of cyber professionals or others interested in the field?
- Is the article original (even if published elsewhere) and doesn’t feature any plagerism?
- Was the article written by a human rather than AI?
- Have I included a supporting Featured Image or Company Logo of a resolution at least 512×512 pixels, and in the correct format of .jpg/.png for photo images, or an .svg format for the company/product logo?
- Is this piece well-researched and factually correct?
If you’re able to confidently address the above, your piece should be published quickly and without any friction! If in doubt; ask by email or by completeing the form towards the bottom of this page for even faster turn-around.