In this episode of KBKast, we are joined by Pancho Mehrotra as we delve into the key to sales success and why accepting rejection is crucial. Pancho discusses the importance of focusing on the process of having meaningful conversations and qualifying clients, rather than just aiming for immediate results. Drawing on the analogy of competitive sports, he highlights the significance of learning from losses and practicing to improve.
Pancho Mehrotra, sales and negotiator trainer, has been helping business leaders and sales teams take their businesses to new levels of sales success since 1991. Pancho is a sales and communications expert who brings a unique set of skills, training, and experience to the table. He is the most experienced and results oriented trainer and has developed his own proprietary sales method that uses psychology and negotiation with amazing results.
- Over 30 years of hands-on sales and training experience
- Trained over 5,000 salespeople
- Set records for selling in past sales positions (in the insurance industry, he sold over 100 policies in one week!)
- Personally, made over 220,000 cold calls in his career
- Developed his own Emotional Intelligence profiling tool
- His clients have sold over $146 billion in goods and services
Additionally, he has a background in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and went to Harvard Business School to undertake a specialised course in Negotiation.